Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Exclusive Travellers operate on a first come first serve basis.
- Please phone 0714170076 or email email@example.com for bookings.Booking office hours are 08H00 to 20h00 Mon - Sun.
- Our services however operate 24/7 including public holidays at normal rates (no surcharge for out of hours/public holidays).
- Walk-ups will be accepted subject to prior reservations and availability.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure information given to the booking agent is correct.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure we have received their booking details. A confirmation email or sms will be sent once we have confirmed a booking.
- Clients must insure they are ready at appointed collection times (maximum 15minutes waiting time), due to other scheduled transfers.
- All transfers are door to door.
- Rates are subject to one collection point.
- A R50 surcharge is applicable per additional stop.
- Additional stops apply to a maximum of 10km's apart.
- In the event of additional stops exceeding 10km's, we reserve the right to charge for more than one transfer.
- Rates are per vehicle one way.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Quotations will be valid for 7 days from quotation date.
- Toll fees and fuel is included in our rates.
- Rates quoted may vary due to the type of vehicle or service required.
- EFT (Electronic Transfer).
- We do not accept Cheques.
Smoking & Alcohol
- We operate a strict no smoking policy on all our vehicles.
- Exclusive Travellers reserves the right to refuse the consumption or carriage of alcohol in our vehicles.
- Regrettably we don't allow pets on any of our shuttles with the exception of guide dogs for visually impaired passengers.
- Passengers are permitted to take only one large suitcase total mass not exceeding 25kg, one piece of hand luggage not exceeding 10kg and a laptop bag.
Flight changes (delays)
- All flights are monitored by Exclusive Travellers and are subject to the information provided by the ACSA (Airports Company of South Africa) information system.
- If the flight status change to "diverted" or "indefinitely delayed" after a driver has been dispatched, we will wait one hour at the airport for a status update. If the status remains unchanged, we end the shuttle with original quoted shuttle costs to your account and schedule a second shuttle to collect you at the updated arrival time if this information is available to us, with the second shuttle charged at the same rate as your original quote also to your account.
Waiting time will be charged at R100 per hour or part thereof on the following:
- · 90 minutes after international flight arrivals
- · 60 minutes after domestic flight arrivals
- · 30 minutes after scheduled shuttle departure for any other shuttles unless quoted otherwise or requested by you in which case we will charge R100 per hour for waiting.
- Please assist us in this regard by texting or phoning 071 4170076 if you know that your flight will be delayed by more than one hour upon check in or boarding.
Right to Refusal
- Exclusive Travellers cc reserves the right to refuse service or carriage to any passenger ('s) who intends or causes harm to a fellow passenger, the driver or vehicle.
- Exclusive Travellers cc reserves the right to subcontract other companies to do the transfer.
- Exclusive Travellers cc will not be liable for any lost or damaged personal belongings.
- Exclusive Travellers cc will not be liable for any delays caused by traffic, mechanical failure or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Exclusive Travellers cc will not be liable for any expenses arising as a result of any delays caused.
- A surcharge of R50 will be charged to every additional stop en route.
Client to be Charged
- If the driver is unable to find passenger (s) after making all reasonable efforts the client will be charged in the event of client not showing up or if client made other alternative transport arrangements.
- Where a client or passenger gives incorrect information regarding a date, week day, pick up address or pick up time, it will be the client's financial responsibility.
- In the event of a client missing a flight and the booking office not being notified prior to vehicle being despatched, we reserve the right to charge the full rate. To arrange a new transfer for the client, will constitute a new booking, thus a new charge. This does not apply to delayed flights.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Cancellations must be verified and confirmed via email or telephonically at least 6 (six) hours before scheduled collection time during office hours 08h00 to 20h00.
- All cancellations and refunds must be communicated during office hours 08h00 to 20h00.
- Cancellations under 6 hours: Client will be charged at the full rate.